Top 10 reasons I’m a poker player
Here is the complete list of the top 10 reasons I’m a poker player from our Twitterprofile. Follow us for more good poker stuff.
- 1. Still hoping for that Q of hearts
- 2. Couldn’t pull off just player.
- 3. Somebody on Twitter told me I could make money fast by clicking his link.
- 4. McDonalds College wouldn’t accept me.
- 5. Sitting in my underwear, peanut – banana sandwich and no shower for 2 days – and this is work!
- 6. Guys wearing bracelets are so seeeexy
- 7. Just a few more raked hands to clear my $500 sign up bonus.
- 8. Those backgammon rules are just to hard.
- 9. Statistically my luck should change right about now.
- 10. I’m just to lazy to get out of this chair.
There is no other card game played live as much as Texas Hold’em. Holdem has gone from being a small hillbilly hobby to becoming not only the past time for a lot of Americans but a massive global business. We have decided to track possibilities to play in live tournaments and cash games here att…
Are you a social guy or girl and spend a lot of time checking your twitter account? Do you just love poker? Did you know that you can combine these two? 1337 Poker has managed to get a number of very good deals only valid for our tweeps. We have better rakebackoffers than anyone for…
World Series of Poker is a fun filled and most prestigious event with a chance to win millions and millions of dollars. It is held every year in Las Vegas, Nevada and it last about for a month. The inspiration behind this was a marathon match in 1947, between Johnny Moss and Dandalose which lasted…
Steven Lipscomb, producer of television program and an Attorney at Law who held a range of Texas Hold’Em tourneys, first began WPT, the World Poker Tour, widely recognized as the most reputed championship tour of the professionals in the game. The renown champion who emerged unbeaten from the first tournament is Alan Goehring and his…
Super system has been the greatest masterpiece of all time as far as poker is concerned. Brunson’s super system was released in 1979 and it was of great importance to poker players, since no book had been written at that time. Remember that all time classic poker players like Mike Caro, Chip Reese, David Sklansky…